101 Generator is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
The Generac 7117 Gp2200I W 50St Inverter is a compact, portable unit that can power essential home items or commercial equipment. This unit features TruePower technology, which provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances.
The 1.2-gallon fuel tank provides up to 10.75 hours of run time at 25% load. The inverter is quiet and compact, making it easy to use. The unit has an AC-rated output running Watts of 1700 and an AC maximum output starting Watts of 2200. It has a 120 VAC Amperage of 14.1, allowing it to power numerous home appliances and electrical devices.
When you need additional power to help circulate your indoor air temperature, the SPX9000 is good for maintaining a stable temperature. It has one full gallon of fuel that can last up to 10 hours and 45 minutes with no problem at all before refueling the remainder of its 1.2-gallon capacity. It runs quietly around 62 decibels which makes it easier on the ears compared to other units with comparable output for cooling power.
- Delivers 2200 starting watts for a full 10.75 hours of continuous run time
- The electric start model delivers immediate power – just pull the cord to start
- Low oil shutdown protects the engine and ensures that you can restart as soon as the engine cools
- Runs Computers, TVs, Air Compressors, Lights, Tools and much more
- Quiet Operation – Easy to use inverter generator is extremely quiet and easy to start
- Electronic Low Oil shutdown helps prevent damage to the engine and increases the usable life of the machine
- Fuel-Efficient – Runs for over 10 hours on a single tank of fuel (11.9 US Gallons)
- Generac Home Standby Series Inverter Generators offer 2200 starting Watts and 1700 running Watts
- 15,000 watts (continuous rated power) and up to 2,000 watts (surge rated power) of continuous power for a variety of appliances, tools, and equipment
- Power surge capacity provides advanced additional support for power tools and equipment, providing up to 2,000 watts of surge power
- Saves time with an integrated handle for easy transport
- Rear service ports allow for easy access to the power cord, low oil and overload lights, and electrical connections for an optional remote panel and accessories
- Economical, dependable, and easy to use
- Ideal for backup power for homes and cottages
Must Be Read…..
This model also features a built-in handle that makes it easy to transport and an integrated OFF/RUN/CHOKE **** to simplify startup procedures. This inverter is also equipped with economy mode, which provides excellent fuel economy while reducing noise. An LED status light alerts you if the unit is low on oil, overloaded, or if the power fails. The inverter allows you to connect 2 inverters together, giving you the ability to power more appliances or devices.
Quiet, Compact, Easy to Use. – Running Watts: 1700, Maximum Starting Watts: 2200. Rated 120 VAC Amperage: 14.1 At first glance, the SPX9000 pumps out 1700 watts while running on 120 volts of power. Thanks to TruePower technology, this air conditioner has a maximum output starting Watts of 2200, making it a more potent choice for people who seek high amounts of heat output coming from their AC unit when needed.
For more Exciting offers and deals visit our Home page