101 Generator is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Generac 7129 GP3000i Inverter Generator review
PowerRUSH Technology: Delivers over 50% more starting capacity, allowing you to do more with less Quieter inverter power reduces sound emissions and provides optimal performance Easy to carry compact & lightweight with built-in handle TruePower clean power for sensitive electronics. Item Weight: 59.5 pounds USB outlets and parallel ready connect two units together for double the power See full specifications here…
• Over 50% more starting capacity when compared to competitive models
• Runs whisper-quiet and environmentally friendly, thanks to Generac’s advanced inverter technology
• TruePower technology ensures that sensitive electronics, such as computers and plasma TVs, will not be damaged by dirty power
• Two 120V household outlets provide maximum convenience
• Eight 120V and 240V twist-lock outlets enable easy power connections
• Parallel capability allows two Generac GP Series generators to be operated from a single remote control.
• PowerRUSH technology delivers over 50% more starting capacity than previous models; this inverter generator packs plenty of power to run your favorite toys, appliances, and power tools
• This inverter generator is quiet, delivers clean power for sensitive electronics, and has plenty of power for those big jobs with more power outlets, more power, and more convenient features than previous models
• Easily power your everyday electronics, appliances, and devices with true power clean power from a Generac 7,000-Watt Inverter Generator
Generac has done it again with the GP3000i portable generator. This new unit provides more starting watts and more overall watts than previous models. It is super quiet due to its inverter design, making it ideal for your home and family! PowerRUSH technology provides more starting watts than the competition. That’s an amazing 2600 watts at peak starting capability.
This inverter generator is one of the quietest generators on the market. It’s lightweight and compact at only 36 pounds and has a built-in handle for easy carrying. It’s a true powerhouse as it produces 3,000 running watts and 3,800 starting watts. It comes with a newly designed control panel with LED lights that let you know what’s going on.
There are color-coded LED lights to tell you if your generator is in automatic mode or manual mode. It also has an overload indicator. The Generac GP3000i generator comes with a two-year warranty and the company stands behind it! The price is also very affordable for such a high-quality product.
Complete portable power for your home or business with the Generac GP3000i. PowerRUSH Technology provides over 50% more starting capacity than other inverter generators, making it ideal for powering up your home appliances during blackouts, or for power outages.
Quiet operation and a clean power inverter let you run sensitive electronics and appliances without interference. Inverter generators are gentler on sensitive electronics and power tools, and provide cleaner power for them to operate, which is why many businesses depend on them. Connect multiple units to run more equipment simultaneously, and when you need to move the generator, the easy-carry handle is accessible for continuous power.
For more Exciting offers and deals visit our 101 Generator.com