101 Generator is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Generac 7678 GP3600 Portable Generator Review
Sometimes, you just need to getaway. Whether you’re tailgating at your kid’s game or camping with friends or family, you’ll want to be able to power your electrical equipment. Compact, portable, and easy to set up, the Generac 7678 GP3600 is the generator you can count on in any situation.
This portable generator features Generac’s PowerRush Advanced Technology, providing more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less. Equipped with Generac’s Power Rush Advanced Technology, this generator allows you to work longer and harder.
With more starting power at its disposal than other models that are similarly sized, this generator can start larger tools and appliances faster and more frequently. It features an OHV engine that provides better durability and runs time. More specifically it features a large-capacity steel fuel tank – another sign of its advanced design.
- The Power Rush™ Advanced OHV engine with patented Airflow Control Technology increases power and efficiency – combined with Generac’s exclusive i-monitor provides the industry’s most advanced diagnostics.
- The 7.0 peak horsepower OHV engine provides 3600 starting watts, 3800 running watts (eNUC) and 6800 running watts (LP).
- The high-efficiency OHV engine offers increased starting capacity, increased power and increased efficiency over competitor units.
- The large 4.0-gallon fuel tank eliminates the need for frequent refueling.
- Serious Power in a compact size.
- Generator is suitable for small spaces like homes, cabins, sheds, workshops and more.
- Power enough to run an entire home during a power outage, including the furnace, fridge, TV, lights, and more.
- Generac’s portable generators are easy to use, start quickly, and are perfect for home backup power
- Ideal For: Home backup and household appliances, essential appliances, construction sites, and RV, boats, or campgrounds.
- Powerful & Portable Power, Gasoline Powered
Whether you are powering through the storm with a full day of errands or connecting to a home standby generator, you can count on the Generac GP3600E Portable Generator to get the job done. It is packed with plenty of starting power to get full loads of appliances running quickly. With Power Rush, the portable generator starts small loads quickly, and then automatically transitions to delivering full power.
A generator is one of the most vital pieces of equipment in emergency situations. With Generac’s GP3600E portable generator, bring the comfort of your home to a camp or tailgate party. Delivering up to 3600 running watts, the generator features Generac’s Power Rush Advanced Technology which delivers more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less. It has an automated indicator to prevent the engine from any damage situation.
The generator also features a three-wire grounded plug for safe and easy operation, heavy-duty wheels for optimum mobility, a low-oil indicator, overload protection, and a circuit breaker for overload protection. With a 504cc OHV engine with splash lubrication, this generator has a long engine life.
For more Exciting offers and deals visit our https://101generator.com