101 Generator is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Wen which is working in the business since 1951, surely knows its customers’ needs and work on them for years now.
The unit with advanced technology, heavy-duty engine, minimal noise level, prolonged working run-time hours, safe use, and more importantly, an affordable range of price is actually placed from imagination to reality.
The Wen 56380i super quiet inverter portable generator comprises all the above-mentioned qualities and has highly positive feedback from its users. The unit works wonders for indoor use, outdoor adventures, and the use of an RV.
The safety features and versatile outlet ports made it easy to use with sensitive appliances without any fear of electric shock fall or fluctuations as it also has a shock arrestor.
WEN 56380i Generator Review
The device WEN 56380i generator is overall offering a great package of the deal. This is surely considered a wise investment in the long run as it is backed up with 2 years of warranty with great customer care and support.
How to Use WEN 56380i Generator
A portable inverter generator with a wide range of uses, the WEN 56380i is built to deliver dependable power. Use this generator by doing the following:
- Make that the generator is situated three feet or more away from any combustible materials on a level surface.
- Put fresh gasoline in the fuel tank. Add a fuel stabilizer to the gasoline if the generator has been in storage for longer than 30 days to avoid engine damage.
- Make sure the extension cords and power cords are firmly inserted into the generator’s outlets before connecting them.
- Turn the gasoline switch to the “On” position and open the fuel valve.
- To start the generator, push the “Start” button and pull the starter cable.
- Any appliances or gadgets that you want to power can be turned on after the generator has started.
- Turn off all electronics and appliances before turning off the generator. The generator needs a few minutes to burn through any remaining fuel in the carburetor. Close the gasoline valve after switching the fuel switch to the “Off” position.
Wen 56380i super quiet 3800-watt portable inverter generator produces the wattage of 3800 surge watts and 3400W of running power.
The 212cc 4-stroke air-cooled OHV engine performs at its finest and is powerful to operate including with its inverter technology.
The control panel includes the outlets which are two 3-prong 120V standard household receptacles, one AC 120V 30A NEMA TT-30R twist-lock outlet, one 12V DC receptacle, and one 5V USB port.
The capacity fuel tank is large enough for a measure of 2.2-gallon capacity which provides considerable run-time hours.
The half load provides 8.5 hours of run time on a full tank which is adequate time for charging various devices in an emergency.
The design is compact enough for easy portability and carriage in or out. The parallel kitten 56421 Parallel Connection Kit is sold separately.
The pure sine wave technology assures efficient fuel economy and backup power. The automatic fuel shutoff protects the engine from continuing any further and saves it from resistance.
The spark arrestor installed reads any kind of spark and fluctuation and made it protective to use.
An easy-to-read digital fuel and load display helps with the balance amount of oil and fuel in the generator and the current load of use.
The parallel connection helps in multiplying the available voltage by the required voltage for use.
The unit is installed with safety features that make it easy to use with sensitive appliances like laptops, mobile phones, computers, tablets, and other devices of a lighter caliber of voltage handling.
The extremely quiet noise level ranks at 57 decibels at quarter load and makes it comfortable to be around it.
The unit is EPA III and CARB Compliant. The weight of the unit is 111 lbs. and has wheels and a folding handle to make its transportation easy.
The warranty lasts for 2 years including both the commercial and residential warranty.
A portable inverter generator with the following features is the WEN 56380i Review:
- The generator has a 3,800-watt peak power rating and a 3,500-watt continuous power rating.
- Noise level: Most recent update for this generator is reasonably quiet when compared to other generators, with noise levels of 52 decibels at 25% load and 62 decibels at 100% load.
- The generator weighs 88 pounds and has dimensions of 19.3 x 11.5 x 17.9 inches.
- Outlets: There are two 120V AC outlets, a 12V DC outlet, and a 5V USB connector on the generator.
- Engine: A 208cc 4-stroke OHV engine powers the generator.
- Other features include an integrated fuel gauge, low oil shutdown safety, and an overload circuit breaker. For ease of transport, it also has a built-in carrying handle.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Engine is in the WEN 56380i?
The 208cc 4-stroke OHV engine on the WEN 56380i generator powers the device. The engine’s OHV (overhead valve) architecture aids in increasing fuel economy and lowering emissions, however, the 4-stroke design means that it needs four strokes to complete one cycle (intake, compression, power, and exhaust). The WEN 56380i is just one example of a compact portable generator that frequently uses this kind of engine.
Which Mobile Oil is best for WEN 56380i Generator?
For this generator, SAE 10W-30 motor oil is strongly advised. This kind of oil offers the engine considerable protection and may be used in a wide variety of temperatures.
What Does Run Time offer by WEN 56380i?
With a 4-gallon fuel tank, the WEN 56380i Generator can run for up to 8.5 hours at 50% load. Additionally, it has a 79.7cc 4-stroke OHV engine, two 120V AC outlets, a 12V DC outlet, a 5V USB port, and more.
What heavy-load machines can you run on the WEN 56380i Generator?
Power tools, refrigerators, air conditioners, and other major appliances may all be operated by the WEN 56380i review.
What Are The Outlets It Supports?
It is compatible with camping, traveling, emergency outbursts, and indoor use, and is RV-ready.
Its safety features enable it to provide power to laptops, tablets, mobile phones, computers, and further light and sensitive devices.
What Is The Capacity Of The WEN 56380i Generator Fuel Tank?
The large tank with a capacity of 2.2. gallons work for durable and prolonged hours of run time.
What Is The Weight Of The WEN 56380i Generator?
The generator weighs 111 lbs. which is further made easy to carry with in-built wheels and an easy-carry handle.
What Is The Noise Level It Bears?
The minimal distortion level is 57 decibels which is comfortable enough if placed around.
Does WEN 56380i Generator Support Electric Start?
The device supports an electric advanced start for the easy starting of the unit.
Does The WEN 56380i Generator Auto-Charge Its Battery?
The generator runs for 20 minutes, every 20- 25 days, to keep its battery charged.
What Is The Model Of The Motor?
The 212cc 4-stroke air-cooled OHV engine performs at its finest and is powerful to operate.
What Does Run Time WEN 56380i Generator offer?
The unit offers 8.5 hours of run time at half load on a full tank.
How It Has Easy Transportation?
Easy transportation is made possible with built-in wheels and an easy carry handle.
Which Accessories Come Along The WEN 56380i Generator?
The accessories include a funnel and tool kits in the package with an accomplice of the generator.
For more deals & offers, visit 101generator.com